Friday, November 28, 2008

Sniff

I habba code ahd I cad't talk right.

Although Thanksgiving dinner as delicious, it couldn't stave off this yucky cold that has taken over. I spent the day on the sofa today, and Josh (who is also a little under the weather) went to the commissary for tissues, ice cream, and some basics. Now we're watching our enormous teevee, and I intend to stay here a while.

Oh, but did I mention the leftovers?! Stuffing and pie for breakfast, veggies for lunch, sandwiches for dinner: whole wheat bread, real mayo, turkey, stuffing, and spicy green beans.

Mm!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Em,
So sorry you are sick. Sounds like you are doing all the right things though, TV, ice cream and leftovers. Sounds like you still have your taste too and that is very important. I loved seeing your Thanksgiving spread. Wow. I hope you feel better soon. Love you.