Friday, September 5, 2008

Spaces and loops

Oh, the knitting! Since I've arrived in Japan I have knitted two mesh market bags and a set of knitted sushi for a toddler's birthday. What fun!

But even better, today I received my first package: a box of twenty-eight skeins of merino wool yarn in two colors. It is GORGEOUS, incredibly soft, and I have already started working on a special gift for a special lady...one who is currently cooking a baby in her belly! No more hints on the project or the recipient, but I am really excited.

Off to knit!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I like this post. You are amazing, I love you so much, what is it????!! Who are you making it for???

EmilySullins said...

Mwahahaha!!

I have three inches done now, and it is gorgeous. But I'm not posting pictures until the lucky lady has received it!