Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wait, what now?

Did you guys know I live in Japan? Japan, like, the country.

Every now and then it just hits me. I was about to write about going to an Indian restaurant in Zushi last night, with our friends Wendy and Jose, and how happy I was that I had a map and figured out how to get there from my house. (There's no Mapquest in Japan). But then I just got to thinking: Zushi. Zushi, Kanagawa prefecture, Japan - that's where I had dinner last night.

It's unreal. So in honor of my revelation, I want to know the three things you would do if you were in Japan right now. Where should I go, what should I eat or buy or photograph?

Internet, I'm all yours.

4 comments:

clembo said...

1. Go to a Sumo wrestling match.
2. Go to a baseball game.
3. Check out another island.

Bethanyivy said...

If I was in Japan right now, I think I would pack-up and hop on a plane for Texas.

Bethanyivy said...

Tokyo Disney is a must (and Disney Sea)

Bethanyivy said...

I also think I would hang out with my girlfriends as much as possible, because she is going to miss you so much.