Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pro-crastinator!

That's right: I have broken out of the amateurs and am now a PROcrastinator. And because of that, tomorrow morning I have to skip yoga and drive to Yokohama to re-register the QE2.

Why do I do this? I found out in April that my registration would expire June 27th, but then life happened, dee dee dee, and I was busy eating pepperoni and throwing parties and getting heavier, so I let it go. I was actually even proud of myself for planning to go TODAY, that's one whole day early, until I realized I needed a base inspection and new insurance before I could get the new sticker. So two days lost, and I just hope it all goes well tomorrow.

If you don't hear from me for a couple days, don't worry. I'm probably just putting off calling Josh for bail money.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I hope your trip went well!! I had a great time last night, thanks again for inviting!