Sunday, March 22, 2009

Home again

Josh is back! Eight days went by pretty quickly for me, although it may have dragged a bit more for Mr. Takes Tokyo. This week in Korea was actually a week on a ship, followed by a couple of hours in Korea. Poor thing. Since this is how I show my love, I've been cooking all day.

So far I've made fresh avocado and veggie sandwiches, homemade barbecue sauce, fifteen bean soup with mushrooms and savory leaves, spinach and artichoke dip, and ice cream sundaes with peanut butter…though there’s a chance I didn’t actually give him any of that last one. We’ve got a couple days off together in a windy, rainy Spring.

UPDATE: A few hours after I posted this, Josh started feeling ill. A few hours after that the vomiting began, and it hasn't let up all night. Way to cook, there, Emily. I'm still fine, so I'm taking him to the doctor this morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooo that sucks!!!!!!!!! since you're not sick, it can't really be food poisoning though right? Gee I hope her feels better soon to enjoy his time home. talk to you later :)