Monday, March 16, 2009

Hangin' around

Did I mention Josh is gone again? To yet another foreign country, on a ship, again? Yeah. This time around he should be gone less than two weeks, which means he should be home soon, which is very, very good.

In the meantime, I'm cooking a lot of things that he doesn't like much, like coconut curry and soup and whole wheat banana cake. Okay, that last one he would like, but not the other two. I've been seeing some friends, one of whom is moving back to the States this week, and volunteering at the Red Cross.

That's about a third of my time. The rest of it is spent on DVDs of The West Wing - thanks, Joe! How come that was such a good show? And why don't we have more like it? Are there more like it and I'm missing them by living overseas with no satellite? Oh my gosh, this is a good show.

So I'm off to it. Season two at the moment and the President is considering reelection. What a glamorous life I lead.

No comments: