Wednesday, August 19, 2009

At least I'm a BUSY jerk

It's been four days! Where have I BEEN?!

Sorry about that. But I have been keeping busy in the meantime. Starting with an incredible seafood barbecue at our neighbors' house on Sunday, followed by a massive hangover, a new friend who came bearing books and conversation, a tatami mite infestation - EW! and a butt ton of moving preparations, it has been a busy blogging hiatus.

It's all going well, though. A friend helped me buy bug bombs so the mites are gone, and let me tell you - vacuuming after a bug bomb is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. And I've seen some pretty disgusting things. All done now. And the appointments are made for rental appliance pickups, utility shutoffs, packers and movers and inspections. Josh and I leave for Kyoto this weekend, and today I've got a field trip with Kelsey.

So I'm sorry for being absent, dear readers. I'll put new batteries in the camera today, and try to make up for it.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for the update :) I forgive you, especially since you've been so productive. Glad the bugs are gone and the moving prep is going well.

Becky said...

Hope the moving preparations are going well!