Sunday, March 13, 2011

Five weeks old - bath time!

I wish I had more time to write! Most of my days are spent nursing, bottle feeding (more on that later), shushing and cuddling the baby, with a healthy amount of cooking, laundry, tidying up and even a little yard work mixed in. On days when he takes good naps, that is.

So here are some photos from a bath during Lincoln's fifth week. This little guy gets cuter - and bigger - every day.Josh and I usually bathe Lincoln together, but we're getting good enough at it that one of us can hold the camera while the other takes care of the baby. This time I got the fun job!He is so aware and pleasant, especially for such a young baby! Thank goodness he likes the bath.

I'd like to say that Charlie was in there with us for bonding, but the fact is that our pup cannot be trusted unsupervised, even at a year old. So we drag him into the overheated bathroom, and he is just grateful that it's not him in the tub.Bliss.

1 comment:

Nantucket Washashore (aka Linda Sonnonstine Spery) said...

Emily, what a beautiful baby! Congratulations from Linda and Craig, your Nantucket friends.